Our employer services
- Centralized source of information
- Fully-stocked display of transit, bike and carpool resources for worksite
- Electronic updates on relevant construction, transit route and fare changes, etc.
- Personal customer service for your commute questions
- Quarterly newsletter to be forwarded to employees with local transportation updates, events and special offers
Liaison to the City of Glendale, Metro, AQMD and the Glendale Chamber of Commerce on transportation issues that affect your worksite.
Assistance with AQMD Rule 2202 compliance (see our AQMD Rule 2202 FAQ page for more info)
- Act as a liaison to AQMD
- Review of annual plan prior to submittal to AQMD
- Training and ongoing support to assigned on-site transportation coordinator
Assistance with Metro programs, including:
- Guaranteed Ride Home
- Transit Pass programs
- Vanpool subsidies
- Online ride matching
Participation for your company in regional events
- Bike to Work Day
- Rideshare Week
One custom on-site event per year-Choice of:
- Bike commuting skills/safety course taught by a certified instructor
- Multi-modal Transportation Resource Fair
- ‘Try Transit’ Outing
- Other, to fit the specific needs of your employees
Why Go Glendale?
Providing commute resources for your employees is seen as a valuable benefit, saving them money and promoting a healthier workforce. Being involved with Go Glendale can also ease parking and traffic issues at your worksite, and contribute to the economy and environment of the local community.
Read more in our guide for prospective members.
View all of Glendale’s travel options in our all Members’ map here.
Our Employer Members:
- CIGNA Healthcare
- The City of Glendale
- Glendale Community College
- The Walt Disney Company
- 800 North Brand (managed by Cushman & Wakefield)
- Hyatt Place
- Residence Inn