Commit to be a Green Commuter this New Year!
To make this New Year even more sweeter for you, we are giving away our top 5 tips to be a green commuter. Our tips are easy, efficient and most importantly FUN! Read through the list below to figure out what works best for you.
- Have you always thought of biking or taking the transit to work, but was intimidated by the idea of it? Start by talking to your coworkers who bike or take transit. Your biking/ transit buddy might be working right next to you!
- Join an organization - Walk Bike Glendale regularly organizes fun biking and walking trips around Glendale. Try alternatives modes of transport, make new friends and connect with like-minded individuals.
- Instead of driving, try walking/running to your favorite lunch place or outdoor space. That would be a great way to get into some exercise as well.
- Commit to make one day of your week, an exclusive transit day! Once you are comfortable, you can start taking the transit more regularly.
- Try sharing your resolution with your friends and family members – they would help you keep accountable.
Interested in learning more about transit? Subscribe to our newsletter HERE