Our services for property managers
- Centralized source of information
- Fully-stocked display of transit, bike and carpool resources for tenants
- Electronic updates on relevant construction, transit route and fare changes, etc.
- Personal customer service for your commute questions
- Quarterly newsletter to be forwarded to tenants with local transportation updates, events and special offers
Liaison to the City of Glendale, Metro, AQMD and the Glendale Chamber of Commerce on transportation issues that affect your tenants.
Assistance in complying with City of Glendale TDM program requirements
- Yearly online AVR Survey for tenants
- Report of survey results and recommendations
- Training and ongoing support to assigned on-site transportation coordinator
- Consultation on required bicycle, pedestrian and transit facilities
- Template and support for submitting Annual Performance Report
- Guaranteed Ride Home
One custom on-site event per year- Choice of:
- Bike commuting skills/safety course taught by certified instructor
- Multi-modal Transportation Resource Fair
- ‘Try Transit’ Outing
- Other, to fit the specific needs of your tenants
Participation in other on-site events, as available
Cutting down on drive-alone trips helps our health, environment and the local economy. By making it easy for your tenants to use alternative modes, they’ll reduce demand for parking, ease traffic near your site, be more likely to shop and dine locally, and save money!
Our Property Manager Members: